Sunday 29 September 2013

I'm 6' 11"



Had an email from a guy recently who says " I'm 6' 11" and a 40 inch shoulder strap would leave my camera very comfortably in my armpit"......only kidding, but you get the idea.
Seriously though, you may well be 6'+ and a 40 inch
strap won't cut it.  
If that's the case, please contact me and let me know what
you require. We use 40" as an average because it suits a
lot of users.  My Ebay account doesn't allow me to list size and colour options.  Same again with wrist straps...if you have larger than average hands and would like something slightly
bigger, contact me or add a note to your order. In the majority
of cases there will be no extra charge. If you would like to
confirm before you order, by all means contact me.

We now have seven colours of leather and twenty plus trim colours, not to mention connectors i.e. split rings, loop,
swivel etc.  The combinations are endless and far too many
to list.  Currently we have over 50 listings and this doesn't
begin to cover the possibilities.  Please use the listings as 
a guide and make your own choice.  If you'd like a shoulder
strap 46 inches in length in Havana with Pink trim, just ask!
......we can do it.

            







No comments:

Post a Comment